Vulnerable = Brave + FREE EVENT TICKET GIVEAWAY! Raised Over $300,000 with Non-Profit, Overcame Thyroid Cancer, Postpartum Depression from Mom of 5 and Entrepreneur, Brianna Gasper!
Aug 27th, 2021 by Rachele Radio
Brianna Gasper, Mom of 5, Entrepreneur & Thyroid Cancer Survivor, is the executive director of a non profit called Elevate that has raised over $300k with childhood cancer benefit concerts, to run/walks, dance competitions and, most recently, women's wellness events.
AND GUESS WHAT? I'll be a breakout session speaker at this year's upcoming Calm in the Chaos Event (save 20% with my code "ff20") happening in Milwaukee & Chicago in October 2021. To get dates & info, Visit Calm's Instagram Page!
WE ARE GIVING AWAY A FREE TICKET TOO! DM me on Instagram (@RacheleRadio) to enter the drawing!
In this episode, we're talking about Brianna's journey:
- From professional dance team coach (Milwaukee Brewer's former Diamond Dancer's) to a philanthropic career as Executive Director of Elevate
- Why Vulnerability is that the core of her story and mission
- Elevate's largest fundraising day for pancreatic cancer - $30,000 in 1 day!
- Overcoming thyroid cancer and postpartum depression with Babies #3 and #4
- And the story/tragic experience that lead to the organic creation of the event "Calm in the Chaos"
Fear is a normal part of life. But in this episode Brianna discusses that many times her fear was multi-faceted. All in all, this is a very real episode about why having REAL CONVERSATIONS is important to making an impact, *actually* overcoming your fears to move forward AND why allowing good things to come to you is more important than forcing yourself to always help others <3
Join us at Calm in the Chaos: @Calm.Elevate
Follow Brianna on Instagram: @Brianna.Gasper
Use my code "ff20" to snag 20% off your tickets + DM me on Instagram @RacheleRadio for a chance to win a ticket for free!